Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Final Frontier

       The assignment was to create a Google presentation on an article we read called "Teacher Pedagogical Beliefs: The Final Frontier in Our Quest for Technology Integration?"  The article was about teachers and their use of technology in the classroom.  Technology is advancing all the time.  It is becoming very important to use it in classrooms.  This presentations shows some teacher beliefs and why technology is becoming more of a demand.  It also shows how students respond to it and the positive affects that it has.    The outcomes in doing this assignment were very good.  I think it says a lot about why we need technology and how it helps students.  Collaborating with the group was nice so that was could all discuss and share our thoughts about the article and what we feel about using technology.  Hope you enjoy!


                


           




4 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm attending the bc3/edinboro cohort. I liked your presentation as teachers we need to change our beliefs for our students. I thought the picture in the beginning was funny. I also liked how you put links at the end that are informative for teachers who want to change but don't know how to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your presentation. "All behaviors are a response or reaction of something," I love this quote, I would like to save it and apply it to my class room. I think this quote pretty much sums everything up, as teachers everything we do is going to effect the response we get from students!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your presentation! I liked how you put the key points in bullets and put the important information in a different color to make your point stand out.

    ReplyDelete